This venue offers a selection of wines, culinary specialities and premium regional products. Along with traditional home-style Heuriger snacks and dishes, we serve a wide selection of wines, with our wine list ranging from elegant Federspiel wines and the Smaragds of the newest vintage to rare ones from our archive. The ambient is more than exceptional: seated in the garden surrounding our 300-year-old Baroque “pleasure palace among the vineyards of the Wachau”, guests enjoy the view of the Kellerberg hill over a glass of outstanding wine.
Dates for 2023:
Juni 22 to 26
August 17 to 21
Opening hours from 4 pm.
We invite you to make your reservation using our web tool:
- First, choose the number of guests
- Select the date and time
- Enter your details – you’re done!
For your information:
- You are only able to reserve a garden table suitable in dry weather. If you wish to stay on the safe side by booking a protected table, get in touch with us at +43 664 88227377.
- Your preferred date isn’t displayed? We are unfortunately unable to accept any more reservations on that date.
- Once you have sent us your reservation, you will receive email confirmation. Your reservation is binding!
- We attempt to comply with but cannot guarantee requests for specific tables. Such requests are NOT part of the confirmation.
- Please inform us well enough in advance of any change in time or the number of guests. Use the web tool also when cancelling.
- We ask you to cancel by phone if you expect to arrive 15 minutes or more late or are unable to keep your reservation. If you fail to comply, we may give your table to other guests.
- When making a reservation for more than 8 guests, we ask you to call us at +43 664 88227377. Group size maximum 16 people.